I haven't done one of these in a while and really, they are my favorite thing. I love to see how other Mom's live and how they get through motherhood!!!
My sister in law Marie is an incredible woman. After years of fertility she adopted a precious girl and then a boy. She is a lottery winner because these kids are the best in the world. She works as a pediatrician but still manages to have the happiest and most well rounded kids I know.
Here's how she answered my usual set of questions:
1. How would you describe yourself? Organized and energetic.
2. How do you continue to follow your passions and dreams while being a mom? I continue to care for children as I work 4 days a week as a pediatrician.
3. How has motherhood changed you? I have become more patient and understanding.
4. What do you do for yourself so that you can still be Fabulous? I make time for me! I go to the gym at 5am a few mornings a week. I go out with girlfriends once a month and treat myself to pedicures!
5. What is the best mom advice you’ve ever gotten? Get yourself some girlfriends!
6. What are your top five Fabulous must haves? 1) a cute diaper bag! 2)Clorox cleanup 3) a wipe board on the back of the door for reminders 4) a cleaning lady! 5) a great camera
7. Complete this sentence: “Being……makes me One Fabulous Mom. Being fulfilled with myself makes me One Fabulous Mom.
If you or someone you know would like to play along and do the interview I will feature you! Let me know!!
If your kids are dying to have a "sleep over" but are too young, try having a pretend one. Invite the friend over and leave the kids with a baby sitter while you and the parents go out for dinner. Let the kids have their sleeping bags and PJ's and go to sleep. When they wake up in the morning asking where their friend is, say they just left!