I was tagged to tell the ten things that make me happy!
1. Sex and The City- I was a fan of the show but the movie made my heart sing. I didn't realize how much I missed those girls! The other night I was at the movies and saw a preview for Sex and The City 2 and I started clapping and screaming. I cannot wait!
2. New Flat tummy- I strolled into the Lilly Pulitzer store "Cabana" on Montana and tried things on. I was so happy I could finally fit in Lilly! Goodbye pregnant tummy, hello new clothes and back to the gym!
3. Decorating- whether it's my table for Christmas dinner, my kitchen remodel, or wrapping a gift, I love to decorate. It's so fun to put things together in new combinations and reflect your own personal style!
4. Seeing Landon and Coco loving each other. I know I can't take credit for all of it, but when I see them playing together or Landon trying to make Coco laugh and her adoring him it just melts my heart.
5. Costume jewelry- I'm sure if I was Ivanka Trump I would have a love for diamonds, but I really love costume jewelry. Big bold statement pieces, colorful exciting cocktail rings, cuff bracelets...just make me happy! Wait till I tell you where I just found some incredible jewelry. You won't believe it!
6. Christmas Cards- I love to get them and I love to send them. I am looking at fifty on my mantle right now!
7. Shoes- No matter what size you are, shoes always look great. I was at the London Sole sale yesterday and picked up two ballet flats to die for. Will post later!
8. Lilly Pulitzer- something about her happy prints make me think of all the things I love. Tropical vacations, mojitos, fabulous dinners out, jewelry, fun! I love everything they make!
9. Glee- If you haven't watched it you need to! It is hilarious and the musical talent on there is so fun to see. They keep you reeled in with the high school drama, and then entertain you with singing mash ups!
10. Travel- I love our trips to Tahoe, and Virginia. Hoping to get to London, Paris, Tahoe and maybe Hawaii next year!!
Now ten bloggers that make me happy, tagging you to tell what and who makes you happy!
If your kids are dying to have a "sleep over" but are too young, try having a pretend one. Invite the friend over and leave the kids with a baby sitter while you and the parents go out for dinner. Let the kids have their sleeping bags and PJ's and go to sleep. When they wake up in the morning asking where their friend is, say they just left!