Elmo's World Party!

Bestie did it again. She took a regular kids party and made it look so special and thought out! It started with the hand made Elmo birthday invitations she sent out. It had a red Elmo face on the front cut out with pinking shears! It invited us to "Sarah's World". Her daughters 2nd birthday with Elmo!

I almost died when I walked in and saw the cupcakes.

The chocolate lollipops were so cute!

Loved her Garland!
The kids had a blast in the jumpy, making magic wands, and of course you know who showed up!
A good time was had by all. Especially the Mommies who got to talk and drink Prosecco! I know some of you are super crafty...be sure and share some of your best kids party ideas!

7 comments:

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

Oh, how cute! Love the theme and the name "Sarah's World!" Very creative! Glad you had fun with the fellow mommies!

Lori said...

Thanks for the comment, glad to hear from you! (thanks also for the card btw:)
These cupcakes are adorable and I that garland is adorable!

Debbie said...

Some people are so creative! Love this.

DawnW said...

I love your tunic/top! where is it from?

Jennifer said...

I am truly envious of being able to throw such an adorable party. Enjoying Prosecco, however, is something I have mastered.

bevy said...

Prosecco makes every kids birthday party fun! LOL

lizziefitz said...

My public blog is up and running:)