Michael Jackson Cirque Du Soleil

Oh my goodness. 
If you have the chance to see this show GO!

I love Michael Jackson and I love Cirque Du Soleil so this was the perfect show for me! I found myself bawling through the entire thing because I can't believe he's gone! It was moving, gorgeous, creative, exciting and worth every penny!!! Here's the official preview:






The thing that really blew me away was how proud and happy the dancers seemed to be a part of this show. It was so moving!!! What's your favorite MJ song?

5 comments:

eas said...

I love MJ's music. My favorites are Man in the Mirror and PYT-oh how I wish I could re-live my drunken dance moves to MJ from college.

Anonymous said...

Caspar would love this! My Mum took him to see an MJ act in Cuba and he was mesmerised and is now quite obsessed. It's kinda got me back into the music - like EAS love Man in th Mirror, but also actually like his c=song with Janet - Scream, was it? Too many to mention!

Kate said...

I really really want to see this! The Beatles Cirque is one of my favorites and I love MJ's music so I think I'll like this!

Beth Dunn said...

Dirty Diana! Black and White. I'm sure I'm forgetting some. So glad you loved it
xoxo
SC

Debra said...

Glad you were able to see this. Sounds wonderful. Man in the mirror is my fave.