Menu Planning Monday

This is a great money saving trick that really works.

Menu Planning Monday is a way for you to get organized for the week. I usually organize all of this on a Sunday. I love trying new recipes and seeing what I can do!

Here's our meals this week:

Monday- Salad and Stacked Chicken Enchiladas from Gimme Some Oven!

!



Tuesday- Cold Poached Salmon and Quinoa Tabbouleh




Wednesday- Left overs


Thursday- OUT!


Friday- Cilantro Ginger Flank Steak and Edamame rice






Saturday- Tasting party at our house. More on that later!

Whats on your menu this week??

3 comments:

prince snow farm said...

Seriously? Please come cook for me! Hope all is well!

KatiePerk said...

All of these look delicious!

Suburban prep said...

I have the hardest time coming up for ideas for dinner for us let alone trying to come up with a meal for my parents (I have been trying to bring them dinner once a week). My parents are in their 80's and both have had serious health issues and medications cause them not to be able to eat certain foods. Lately I have been doing the old stand-by----enchiladas or pasta for them.