Finding My Fabulous- It's The Little Quiet Things That Make You Happy

With my non fabulous self in tow, I headed to the beach. I needed a break.
I needed:



I started to feel BETTER. Still there was something NOT QUITE RIGHT. I know there's more digging to do. More excavating....

With all the bad stuff that seemed to eat me alive, I started noticing that it was the little things that were making me feel happy. Things like:

My old dog feeling like her old self playing frisbee....


The kids doing a puzzle quietly together.....






And a sunset.....



I'm slowly building on the little things, learning to de stress, and CALM DOWN. Deep breaths.....#SummerSlowDown2015 is my hashtag. See all my slow down moments on Instagram here ONE FABULOUS MOM.

Thanks for your encouragement. It helps when I know what worked for you!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...glad you are finding your way. big hugs, prayers and blessings to you. You are so strong!!!
-Linda, NY

Meg said...

Yay. Thanks for sharing update. OFM is on my daily/weekly coffee & blog time.

It is nice to know that things are improved. And selfishly I like to hear optistic news as certainly I (we all) will have these times.

Best,
Meg